• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

No spare parts...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    You could always invite darmstadt round to take a look. He may not be able to fix it, but at least it would get you over the "no spare parts" hurdle.

yeah but Daarmy is Broken!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Looks like it's the same as the one used in the Hotpoint EW84K(T), if that helps.

http://www.partmaster.co.uk/cannon/c...03356#prodinfo

http://www.partmaster.co.uk/hotpoint...del_ref=510457

Comment

Thanks Pondlife, that's the one. Unfortunately it's not available either.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

https://www.uk-spares.com/products/a...l#vmcscolorbox

Seem to have it in stock

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
            Who'd have thought an agent could source something fit for purpose at short notice?
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Who'd have thought an agent could source something fit for purpose at short notice?
              I expect a contractor did it for him

Comment

FTFY

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                I expect a contractor better at using Google than WTFH did it for him
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I'd just get a bit of my old Morris Minor from the box in the shed and use that.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    FTFY
                    It'd be a shame if they all got bought up by mischievous CUKers before WTFH got his one

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post

I tried them earlier - they just put part numbers on their website and then order from manufacturers. They actually have very few items which are held in their own stock.

Thanks for trying.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X