• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The What's your favourite Jeremy Corbyn policy thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The What's your favourite Jeremy Corbyn policy thread

Afternoon All,

this is the what's your favourite Jeremy Corbyn policy thread, where we can peacefully discuss the merits of our favourite Jeremy Corbyn policies.

I will go first:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...our-government

This is desperately needed, bite the bullet and build build build, this will achieve several wins:

. more housing stock

. therefore diluting the current pool and bringing down prices and making owning your own home (which should be every man's right) more accessible

Ok, who's next ?

Milan in "spreading the word" mode.

It certainly would dilute the current pool if everywhere was surrounded by horrible council estates.

Comment

I'm leaning towards supporting his railway re-nationalisation policy. That's about it.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        I'm leaning towards supporting his railway re-nationalisation policy. That's about it.
        +1.

Its a real issue when we are effectively paying for nice railways and reduced fare prices on the continent
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

NHS funding ...super important

Comment

I think he has a point about nuclear weapons...

Otherwise total nutcase.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
              NHS funding ...super important
              Nope social care is where the funding is needed.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Nope social care is where the funding is needed.
                To me NHS is more important !!!
                But social care is important of course... just in my books NHS is more vital and has a much bigger impact on all the UKers if it goes under.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
                  To me NHS is more important !!!
                  But social care is important of course... just in my books NHS is more vital and has a much bigger impact on all the UKers if it goes under.
                  The NHS will go under if there is no social care.

Some form of convalescence care is needed for people - elderly, disabled (physically or mentally) and just temporary broken - to keep them out of hospital and to stop them bed blocking.

The NHS either chucks people out too early so they come back, or can't find
                  support so they bed block and lose their mobility/catch a serious infection.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Be a lot cheaper to stop immigration/health tourism and charge back where we should be.

Comment

Working...
                    X