• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Change in Economic model

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
    And that's in addition to the UK having the highest growth of all developed economies in 2016. DESPITE Brexit. And having jumped above the US and Switzerland as the place for top talent to move to. And in addition to 20 angry birds moving to the UK!
    Sadly that is all bollocks and you know why, because experts from the IMF said it and as every self respecting Brexiter knows, experts are not to be trusted
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
      So first you predicted disaster but now you have covered yourself by saying it will be "good" for several years.

Nice move. You've backed both outcomes.
      I'm merely pointing out that it's easy to create growth through spending and borrowing, but eventually the piper will be have to be paid.
      That's why U.K. GDP is growing faster than the EU. It's a debt fuelled spending splurge made worse by the QE that was switched on immediately after the Brexit vote.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        Tell us more Chicken-Licken!! And will the sky fall in also?

Honestly sas, you really are the biggest lily-livered surrender-monkey around. And given the calibre of hare-brained alarmist chuckleheads that comprise the remain camp round here, that is some accolade.

More verbal diarrhoea from the master.
        DO explain why you think Trumps policies of borrowing to spend on his voters will make the US economy better in the long run?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          I'm merely pointing out that it's easy to create growth through spending and borrowing, but eventually the piper will be have to be paid.
          That's why U.K. GDP is growing faster than the EU. It's a debt fuelled spending splurge made worse by the QE that was switched on immediately after the Brexit vote.
          Reminds me of the Thatcher years when credit got out of control twice, each time causing a recession-

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            Tell us more Chicken-Licken!! And will the sky fall in also?

Honestly sas, you really are the biggest lily-livered surrender-monkey around. And given the calibre of hare-brained alarmist chuckleheads that comprise the remain camp round here, that is some accolade.

I'm doing well. My EU business in selling tin foil hats on the Algarve has seen double-digit year-on-year growth. My analyst on the ground hasn't got to the reason behind it but I have my suspicions.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
            X