• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan C in the Telegraph

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How was it?

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
      You can keep all those floral 'craft' gins as they don't have the strength to carry a decent vermouth. I'll stick with my Tanqueray Ten.
      I thought the point of those floral gins was to drink them straight ? Loved the Grapefruit & Seville Orange gin last time I tried.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Is that a euphemism I'm not familiar with? Not like being taken up the Oxo Tower is it?
        I took my wife up the Oxo Tower once. The views were amazing. The food was a bit average, and overpriced, if I'm honest.

What?
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          I took my wife up the Oxo Tower once. The views were amazing
          You like the "view" of the back of your wifes head
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            You like the "view" of the back of your wifes head

Go on, I'll fall for it:

It's better than the front view.

Ta-da...Boom

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by fannyadams View Post
              How was it?
              It was a decent evening. I never saw any of the so-called judging (a sly excuse for the "organisers" to blag more free drinks) but the selection of gins on offer were good. Spoke to a couple of reps from the gin companies, they were nice - not pushy and happy to chat to a bunch of drunks.

Comment

Working...
              X