• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

May's speech

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe that Theresa Maybe is actually after the leadership of UKIP: Nigel Farage hails Theresa May for stealing Ukip's 'phrases and words' in her Brexit speech | The Independent

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

You keep referencing a historic post of mine as if it somehow proves some point of yours.

All it in fact proves is that you are as thick as mince.

Something that was apparent many months ago.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        You keep referencing a historic post of mine as if it somehow proves some point of yours.

All it in fact proves is that you are as thick as mince.

Something that was apparent many months ago.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2353881
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

And.... the pound has just had its best day since October 2008 .

Remainers eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post

And.... the pound has just had its best day since October 2008 .

Remainers eh?

Comment

Sterling gone up mainly because yesterday Trump reported that "dollar is too strong".

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Sterling gone up mainly because yesterday Trump reported that "dollar is too strong".
                I keep telling you that major countries want to devalue their currency but no, you are too clever and too arrogant to listen.

Comment

Watching the BBC it's clear the EU are very worried. If they don't do a deal they cut their own throats.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
                    Watching the BBC it's clear the EU are very worried. If they don't do a deal they cut their own throats.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
                      I keep telling you that major countries want to devalue their currency but no, you are too clever and too arrogant to listen.
                      It's only good IF your exports bigger than imports, otherwise you just end up with BIGGER shortfall between importing and exporting, for Germany, China it is indeed more preferable to have weaker currency, however for NET IMPORTERS like UK, USA it's better to have strong currency.

Comment

Working...
                      X