• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Q for Admin - Sub forum for Brexit?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    You can't change your vote now dear boy. This is no stalinist state.

tulip three double nods already. Let's poll this mother!
    Chop chop, my trigger finger is itchy....

Comment

My concern with all of the Brexit threads being in one sub forum is that there will only be two new posts a day in General. Do you feel my pain?

No.

On a more serious note, I suspect a lot of posters who are fed up with the Brexit spam and have been avoiding General as a result will start posting again once it gets it's own sub-forum.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

My concern with all of the Brexit threads being in one sub forum is that there will only be two new posts a day in General. Do you feel my pain?
        We managed before. Maybe the forum not being cluttered with Brexit threads will give MORE space for everything else.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
          Chop chop, my trigger finger is itchy....
          Too slow Chicken Marengo
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            We managed before. Maybe the forum not being cluttered with Brexit threads will give MORE space for everything else.
            yes but that's the point there is nothing else going on in the press and neither will there be for the next ten years because Brexit has taken over everything

god knows what real stuff is going on hidden anyway not seeing the light of day in the press because Brexit is splattered over every page

regarding Brexit having it's own Forum, isn't that appropriate, Brexit subject gets Brexited off to it's own Forum

Milan.

Comment

I forgot to say, this thread will run until TMPM triggers article 50.

Only joking

Comment

Most of the Brexit threads are now short on fact and long on insults. I'm all up for a subforum. That way if I really feel the need to be called a racist or cretin I will know where to go.

If you do I'll post a couple of threads a day. Today it was "The Donald The Insect" & "Breakfast of Champignons". I have tried to stay away from just posting Wail links!

Thanks for intervention on Merge Mania it was getting silly.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Most of the Brexit threads are now short on fact and long on insults. I'm all up for a subforum. That way if I really feel the need to be called a racist or cretin I will know where to go.

If you do I'll post a couple of threads a day. Today it was "The Donald The Insect" & "Breakfast of Champignons". I have tried to stay away from just posting Wail links!

Thanks for intervention on Merge Mania it was getting silly.
                  A job well done Mr V.

Comment

I actually think some people will come back to general once the MF insulting threads are more readily findable...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      Most of the Brexit threads are now short on fact and long on insults. I'm all up for a subforum.
                      Brexiters would take delight in sweeping it all under the carpet.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X