• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leaving a club

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaving a club

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    The "blame" for what exactly?

The only ones playing a "blame game" are those remainers that pigheadedly refuse to acknowledge and accept the result.

Bunch of snowflakes the lot of them.
    Reading English still not one of your skills?

While you might be happy with sound bites of "Brexit means Brexit", etc, those with a little more intelligence than you tend to look for depth and meaning. They ask questions to gain understanding, rather than become pig-headed in their desire to say all the problems of the UK are the fault of the EU.

But, if, as you have just said in your last post, you do not blame the EU for everything that is wrong with the UK, then why did you vote leave?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      if, as you have just said in your last post, you do not blame the EU for everything that is wrong with the UK, then why did you vote leave?
      I voted to Leave for a variety of reasons.

However, one of the main reasons was that I believe that there is much greater likelihood of the things that are wrong with the UK being resolved by politicians whose very existence depends solely on the support of the UK electorate.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Leaving a club

However, one of the main reasons was that I believe that there is much greater likelihood of the things that are wrong with the UK being resolved by politicians whose very existence depends solely on the support of the UK electorate.
        Politicians whose very existence depends solely on the support of the UK electorate?

Does that mean the stories about George Osbourne having a new role are false?
        Are you saying that UK politicians - current and former - have no means of existence without the electorate? Better not tell Bliar, Brown, Cameron, etc that , it might shock their cushy little gravy trains.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I voted to Leave for a variety of reasons.
          Because I was told to
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Because I was told to
            The only ones who were being "told to" were those who fell for Operation Fear. And even then they still backed the wrong horse in a two-horse race.
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Are you saying that UK politicians - current and former - have no means of existence without the electorate?
              There seems to be a recurring theme in how you respond to information.

You make a habit of introducing some speculative and hugely unfounded supposition to the process in the forlorn hope that this will somehow add weight to your contention.

If you want the answer to a different question then by all means ask that question for yourself. By continuing to try and contort the feedback you DO get to somehow fit the answer you wanted to hear, just makes you look foolish.

And that is not something you need any assistance with.

HTH

Comment

There seems to be a recurring theme in how you respond to information.

You make a habit of introducing some speculative and hugely unfounded supposition to the process in the forlorn hope that this will somehow add weight to your contention.

If you want the answer to a different question then by all means ask that question for yourself. By continuing to try and contort the feedback you DO get to somehow fit the answer you wanted to hear, just makes you look foolish.

And that is not something you need any assistance with.

HTH

Recurring theme amongst Remnants.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post

Comment

Actually Sky will let you do that. You can go onto a rolling monthly contract without long-term commitment. Or you can access them adhoc through NowTV.

The asininity of comparing EU membership to viewing Sky sports probably means logical arguments will be lost on you. Go back to watching The Simpsons, I'm sure it's on Sky 1 right about now.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X