• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Happy birthday MMM for yesterday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday MMM for yesterday

How's the hangover my friend?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Happy yesterbirthday!

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      How's the hangover my friend?
      Suitably bad , however probably better than if you had been there in the role of enticer....................just one more etc.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Suitably bad , however probably better than if you had been there in the role of enticer....................just one more etc.
        Me? I'd never do that. Just one? Bloody amateur.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Me? I'd never do that. Just one? Bloody amateur.
          Ah....you may only say just one more...however that could mean another 5
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Ah....you may only say just one more...however that could mean another 5
            It'd mean another round, so however many of us are in the round get just one more round each.

Comment

It'd mean another round, so however many of us are in the round get just one more round each.
              I know exactly what you mean matey, purely from experience
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I know exactly what you mean matey, purely from experience
                Are you suggesting I'm an alcoholic? Only I can't be because I go to parties and they go to meetings.

Comment

Are you suggesting I'm an alcoholic? Only I can't be because I go to parties and they go to meetings.

As if I would.....I would be tarring myself with the same brush.

I prefer the term Alcohol enthusiast
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

I prefer the term Alcohol enthusiast
                    Happy birthday MMM....

Comment

Working...
                    X