Clubbing a leaver Clubbing a leaver
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 37
  1. #1

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,883

    Default Clubbing a leaver

    Missed this was going to be a parroty thread then I thought 'I wonder'.



    Brexit voter died after brutal attack by Remain supporter in row over EU referendum | The Independent

    A Brexit supporter died after being savagely beaten and threatened with being set on fire during a row over Britain’s membership of the European Union (EU).

    Duncan Keating, 58, was attacked by his Remain-supporting neighbour, Graham Dunn, in Ancoats, Manchester, during a furious argument over the result of the EU referendum.

    Dunn, 62, hit his victim with a parasol, punched him repeatedly and threatened to set him on fire, according to the Manchester Evening News.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  2. #2

    I live on CUK

    scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

    scooterscot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain
    Posts
    20,085

    Default

    The Brexitiers started it.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

  3. #3

    Banned

    Bee is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,692

    Default

    This is more like Mafia's Club if you leave you shall die.

  4. #4

    Super poster

    kaiser78 is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,900

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Missed this was going to be a parroty thread then I thought 'I wonder'.



    Brexit voter died after brutal attack by Remain supporter in row over EU referendum | The Independent

    A Brexit supporter died after being savagely beaten and threatened with being set on fire during a row over Britain’s membership of the European Union (EU).

    Duncan Keating, 58, was attacked by his Remain-supporting neighbour, Graham Dunn, in Ancoats, Manchester, during a furious argument over the result of the EU referendum.

    Dunn, 62, hit his victim with a parasol, punched him repeatedly and threatened to set him on fire, according to the Manchester Evening News.
    Classy.
    ______________________
    Don't get mad...get even...

  5. #5

    Godlike

    PurpleGorilla - scorchio!

    PurpleGorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,645

    Default

    Not exactly Voltaire!

    I disagree with what you say so I will beat you to death because you said it.

  6. #6

    Double Godlike!

    LondonManc is a fount of knowledge


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Work-life balance nirvana
    Posts
    10,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaiser78 View Post
    Classy.
    It's Ancoats, one of the roughest parts of central Manchester. It will have been a pub umbrella. They'll have called it a parasol for southern readers.

    The argument was probably nothing to do with Brexit directly, just Graham with a snide flicking the vs and Duncan asking how his wife was. Long history of fighting in the area, used to be much more organised back in the day:

    BBC - Manchester - History - The Scuttlers of Manchester
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

  7. #7

    Banned

    Bee is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    Not exactly Voltaire!

    I disagree with what you say so I will beat you to death because you said it.
    "You disagree!!! how dare you!!!
    I will invade you home, I will rape your wife, kill your children and finally I will kill you."




  8. #8

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    36,272

    Default

    "Mr Keating was found dead in his bedroom six hours later. An autopsy showed he died from breathing difficulties after consuming alcohol, methadone and cannabis."

    Nothing to do with the bit of argie-bargy then .
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  9. #9

    Banned

    Bee is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    2,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    "Mr Keating was found dead in his bedroom six hours later. An autopsy showed he died from breathing difficulties after consuming alcohol, methadone and cannabis."

    Nothing to do with the bit of argie-bargy then .
    Yes, stupid titles...

  10. #10

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bee View Post
    Yes, stupid titles...
    yeah teach me to read rubbish newspapers
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •