• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't wear lycra when it's hot if you are an old git

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't wear lycra when it's hot if you are an old git

Hopefully I will be seeing less MAMILs in the summer months - linky
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Hopefully I will be seeing less MAMILs in the summer months - linky
    I only wear my lycra when running but lucky enough I sweat profusely so manage to stay cool. Though occasionally you may spot me blowing on my crotch (makes sense if you read the article).
    Last edited by woohoo; 24 January 2017, 16:31. Reason: its technical.

Comment

[QUOTE=woohoo;2362456]I only wear my lycra when running but lucky enough I sweat profusely so manage to stay cool. Though occasionally you may spot me blowing on my crotch (makes sense if you read the article).[/QUOTE]

Problem solved

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

[QUOTE=MrMarkyMark;2362478]
        Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        I only wear my lycra when running but lucky enough I sweat profusely so manage to stay cool. Though occasionally you may spot me blowing on my crotch (makes sense if you read the article).[/QUOTE]

Problem solved

Guys do marathons in those and they rub apparently.

So wearing them on a bike would leave you in a crippling bloody mess.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

[QUOTE=SueEllen;2362493]
          Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post

Guys do marathons in those and they rub apparently.

So wearing them on a bike would leave you in a crippling bloody mess.
          If that's all he is wearing why does he need such a big luggage case.

Comment

Extra factor 50?
            Last edited by barrydidit; 24 January 2017, 20:05. Reason: fixing the borked quotes

Comment

I think they should be fecking banned.

They encourage exhibitionists.

Apparently you are not supposed to wear undies under them as it inhibits the "wicking," process.

Well, I don't need any far from pleasing reminders of how small your penis is while I'm trying to enjoy a knickerbocker glory within my niece on the cob at Lyme Regis.

So f**k off and put some ovwrshorts on you durty beardy c**t

Comment

Lycra motocross underwear is not bad as it's Chamois lined which means it doesn't show everything and soaks up all those bodily excretions, does tend to get a bit smelly after a couple of weeks though
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

To carry his shoes....

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
                    I think they should be fecking banned.

They encourage exhibitionists.

Apparently you are not supposed to wear undies under them as it inhibits the "wicking," process.

Well, I don't need any far from pleasing reminders of how small your penis is while I'm trying to enjoy a knickerbocker glory within my niece on the cob at Lyme Regis.

So f**k off and put some ovwrshorts on you durty beardy c**t
                    Someone seems to be having trouble dealing with their latent homosexuality.

Comment

Working...
                    X