• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well done SimonMac and Darren@Dynamo......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Attila the Hun had a personality.. Wouldn't have won any awards to be fair... but being a bell end doesn't mean you don't have a personality, just might not be the best one

HTH.
    I'm sure he loved his Mum.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Attila the Hun had a personality.. Wouldn't have won any awards to be fair... but being a bell end doesn't mean you don't have a personality, just might not be the best one

HTH.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        There's an echo in here.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

So did Oedipus! Look how that turned out!
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Agreed. I think we need to declare the results null and void and give the awards to the second place candidates..

Which means I thank you all for your votes and humbly accept not one, but two prestigious awards. I'm deeply honoured.
            Do they give awards for most number of "What does your accountant say?" posts ?

Comment

Attila the Hun had a personality..
              Especially after he'd been dead awhile.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Renouncing the winner would mean returning the brown envelope, and that's not happening

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  Renouncing the winner would mean returning the brown envelope, and that's not happening
                  Try rehearsing the phrase "Brown envelope? I don't recall anything about a brown envelope!".

Oh and don't start playing the "Honesty and Integrity" card - it's a little late for that charade!
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

HTH.
                    Speaking from personal experience are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                      So did Oedipus! Look how that turned out!
                      "Oedipus, schmoedipus!' replies Mrs Goldberg, smiling. "What does it matter as long as he loves his mother?".

Boom boom.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X