• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Those cuddly freedom loving Brexiters have been at it again.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Just look at bremainer comments on here attacking the person not the argument.
    Ah, stop whining you git.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Ah, stop whining you git.
      I think they're following the Snowflake-In-Chief, Donald's, lead.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        That woman deserves the highest civilian honour that Brazil has to offer.
        FTFY

Honestly, why would anyone put millions of their own cash at risk to sue the govt twice. If she's that bothered about staying in the EU, why doesn't she just get Portuguese nationality, like many of the Brazilian footballers who want to come to the EU do?
        There's a hidden agenda here somewhere, although that gives no-one the right to make any sort of threat against her.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          You're nuts.
          I'm not the one comparing a lone nutter with ISIS.

I must have missed the press conference with Nigel Farage promising death to Remainers, whilst drinking Watneys eating fish & chips (peas be upon it) and smoking a silk cut.

Next they will be beheading Basil Brush and throwing Tinky Winky off the top of a car park.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            I'm not the one comparing a lone nutter with ISIS.

I must have missed the press conference with Nigel Farage promising death to Remainers, whilst drinking Watneys eating fish & chips (peas be upon it) and smoking a silk cut.

Next they will be beheading Basil Brush and throwing Tinky Winky off the top of a car park.
            One of his mates did though: Ukip councillor Terry Nathan posts about killing Remain voters online | Metro News

Brexit and Ukip voters are less likely to change their underpants every day, poll finds - Mirror Online
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              FTFY

Honestly, why would anyone put millions of their own cash at risk to sue the govt twice. If she's that bothered about staying in the EU, why doesn't she just get Portuguese nationality, like many of the Brazilian footballers who want to come to the EU do?
              There's a hidden agenda here somewhere, although that gives no-one the right to make any sort of threat against her.
              RACIST!

She was born in a colony at a time it was under British rule so it will be a bit difficult for her to get Portuguese nationality.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Every day? Only Bremainers are so worried about so called germs that they would go to such extremes...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Every day? Only Bremainers are so worried about so called germs that they would go to such extremes...
                  Bremainers HAVE to change their pants every day, sometimes more than once.

Psssssshhhhhh!!!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    RACIST!

She was born in a colony at a time it was under British rule so it will be a bit difficult for her to get Portuguese nationality.
                    OK I stand to be corrected on that one. I thought they said "she is a Brazilian" but what they actually said was "she has a Brazilian".
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X