• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Amazon Prime

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Can anyone think of a potential solution to Chuck's problem? Anyone?
    What, a service he doesn't think is worth paying for? Nope, he's just going to have to suck it up and pay anyway.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
      Do you have a PS4? The Amazon app on there supports 5.1
      Nope. Occasionally think about getting an Xbox One or PS4 but don't normally have the time to play games anyway.

Comment

It's important we all pay £89 per year to Amazon so that they can pay no tax whatsoever anywhere.

Thereby meaning we all have to pay more tax to fill the shortfall.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Can anyone think of a potential solution to Chuck's problem? Anyone?
          Yup! Me! Me!

He could stop paying and demand the service for free anyway?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

I think its a good deal. We use Amazon a lot, so free quick posting is great. Plus have a firestick which is great.

Watched Last Man on Earth over the last week or so. Brilliant. Well worth it.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              Top man!
              We are big fans of Archer too
              Man in the High Castle?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I easily cover the cost of Prime in saved delivery charges alone. I no longer bother waiting until I've got enough in my basket to justify placing an order; if I see a book I want, I just order it straight away.

I never bothered with Prime Video until I got a new telly just before Christmas which has the Amazon Video app built in. I've watched some stuff since then - The Man in the High Castle (which I started watching because it's in 4K so I can see what the telly can really do) is good if rather slow in parts, and Halt and Catch Fire is very entertaining if you remember those heady days of the 1980s microcomputer revolution

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  I easily cover the cost of Prime in saved delivery charges alone. I no longer bother waiting until I've got enough in my basket to justify placing an order; if I see a book I want, I just order it straight away.

I never bothered with Prime Video until I got a new telly just before Christmas which has the Amazon Video app built in. I've watched some stuff since then - The Man in the High Castle (which I started watching because it's in 4K so I can see what the telly can really do) is good if rather slow in parts, and Halt and Catch Fire is very entertaining if you remember those heady days of the 1980s microcomputer revolution
                  Turn is quite good as is Sleepy Hollow.

They didn't do a bad job with Constantine the series.

Was surprised how good Mad Dogs was.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Man in the High Castle?
                    Yes, watched both Series 1 and 2. It got a bit surreal with the time travel issue but overall was pretty good entertainment.

Also enjoyed Outlander.
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I've got a feeling that the £1 per item they give me back on stuff I don't need next-day might mean I'm about break-even on Prime subscription (if you order 3 things, order them one by one and get £3 credit).
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X