• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract to Perm

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contract to Perm

Hello,

I have been asked by my employer what sort of package would I be looking for If I need to be permanent. Currently I am contracting and is on daily rate £220 pd. Any idea advise what figure should I give? Thanks

Do you like gladiators?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by vik845 View Post
      Hello,

I have been asked by my employer what sort of package would I be looking for If I need to be permanent. Currently I am contracting and is on daily rate £220 pd. Any idea advise what figure should I give? Thanks
      How close is your commute?

Is your current contract outside IR35?
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post

Yes, it's outside IR35. Around 1 hour commute.

Comment

Will you be doing the same job?

Is it an expensive commute?
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Idiot. He wants advise, not questions, so please advice him up.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
              Be a good chap and move along. I'm advicing him up about how he's about to put himself inside IR35.

Comment

Be a good chap and move along. I'm advicing him up about how he's about to put himself inside IR35.
                Yes yes but he doesn't want to hear about that, only the needful figure.

Comment

I'd argue that if you are doing the same job and just changing remuneration method
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    The question he's asked is like "How long is a piece of string?"

He simply needs to go on a few jobsites and see the salary range for permanent jobs in the same field he's currently contracting in, in the same location.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X