• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Alt Facts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The wall. It'll be 4m high, paid for by the Mexicans... parts'll be wire fence... the other bits from lego... it'll be a painted line... that the US will pay for... marked on maps...
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      The wall. It'll be 4m high, paid for by the Mexicans... parts'll be wire fence... the other bits from lego... it'll be a painted line... that the US will pay for... marked on maps...
      The Mexicans have already started retaliating: Der Postillon: Mexiko beginnt, riesige Tunnel an der Grenze zu den USA zu graben
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I'd give him 9 out of 10 for his first week. He is sticking to what he said he would do and seems to be cracking on with his agenda. He also is meeting our PM on Friday, the FIRST world leader to meet president Trump. Excellent.
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
          I'd give him 9 out of 10 for his first week. He is sticking to what he said he would do and seems to be cracking on with his agenda. He also is meeting our PM on Friday, the FIRST world leader to meet president Trump. Excellent.
          Idiot
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Apart from the random insult generator what else did you get for XMas?

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
              I bet old Farage is probably on hand to advise Trump (probably under his desk) on what to say
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                I bet old Farage is probably on hand to advise Trump (probably under his desk) on what to say
                What? Smoking a cigar, more like doing a Monica with a little orange cigarillo.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                X