• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Uk final quarter gdp beats forecasts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    We only accept Sterling here old boy.
    I'm a contractor, I accept any currency as long as I'm happy with the rate.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

See we can be selective too.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post

* Half the Remainers on here don't live in the UK. I suspect a lot don't have the UK's interest at heart.
        In a nutshell. Despite all their pompous bluster, the only REAL reason they are miffed is because they are worried that their cosy little existences might be disturbed.

Now don't get me wrong, that IS a reason to be anti Leave, but I just wish they had the backbone to admit that this is their real gripe.

Not go around deluding themselves into thinking that they somehow have the best interests at heart of a country they have long since stopped contributing towards.

Breathtaking hypocrisy.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Daft retailers... Black Friday has simply moved a good chunk of December sales to November instead. Of course we'll see a year on year fall in December sales as that kicks in.
          Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            In a nutshell. Despite all their pompous bluster, the only REAL reason they are miffed is because they are worried that their cosy little existences might be disturbed.

Now don't get me wrong, that IS a reason to be anti Leave, but I just wish they had the backbone to admit that this is their real gripe.

Not go around deluding themselves into thinking that they somehow have the best interests at heart of a country they have long since stopped contributing towards.

Breathtaking hypocrisy.

You stupid, stupid man.
            Almost half the country voted to remain: a vote to keep the economy humming along, have options to live, work and retire in Europe.
            And because of you and your ilk's gullibility and idiocy, we're going to spend the next 10 years using up all possible resources on leaving - meanwhile the world will change and leave us far behind.
            All you've done, on the basis of a gross miscalulation of the UK economy's strength, is condemn the country to obscurity.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              I voted Remain because I wish to retire in Europe.
              Bless! And you SHALL remain in Europe, just not under the good graces of the EU.

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              And because of you and your ilk, that whole notion might now involve a lot more uncertainty for me
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Yes, that's what your kids will be doing in a few years when they contemplate how your stupidity has retarded their futures.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Come, come, don't despair. We know how accurate those crystal balls are.

Comment

Working...
                  X