• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you sprinkle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    If you have ever travelled on an Indian train, for an extensive distance, you never forget these

I remember when that was what French bogs were like.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      I remember when that was what French bogs were like.
      The amusing bit is its just a hole, so you can see the track whizzing by whilst you take care of business
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        If you have ever travelled on an Indian train, for an extensive distance, you never forget these

wow **** me.

Comment

Originally posted by jbond007 View Post
          In one place I contracted, it was similar the cubicle floors were wet and so were the toilet seats. It was absolute rank. Also, you would see glasses taken in from the kitchen and left in the cubicles.

So hopefully they weren't using the water from the flush, but it does raise the question - were they using the water to just wash their feet ?
          No. They were using it for this purpose linky minus the paper towel/bog roll. This is a better image - linky

In some other countries including European ones they have these linky near the toilet with a tap. It is not near the basin, bath or shower so you know what it is for.

Oh and this is why Trading Standards are so on to their hand hygiene in restaurants/takeaways as they too find such vessels in staff toilets. You can actually buy special ones for that purpose like this
          Last edited by SueEllen; 26 January 2017, 15:42.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            No. They were using it for this purpose linky minus the paper towel/bog roll. This is a better image - linky

In some other countries including European ones they have these linky near the toilet with a tap. It is not near the basin, bath or shower so you know what it is for.

Oh and this is why Trading Standards are so on to their hand hygiene in restaurants/takeaways as they too find such vessels in staff toilets. You can actually buy special ones for that purpose like this

In India, majority wont know what to do if you present them with loo roll.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

IME they know full well but prefer the 'traditional' method (with good reason).

Comment

Now i didn't mention anything about Bobs did I. And you've all racially assumed that this is caused by our foreign IT friends who can't use the toilet properly. I would saying you're all being a bit racist.

As it happens though clientco is teeming with Bobs more than anyone else so I'll just put it down to a lucky guess.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Now i didn't mention anything about Bobs did I. And you've all racially assumed that this is caused by our foreign IT friends who can't use the toilet properly. I would saying you're all being a bit racist.
                  Really?

In some other countries including European ones
                  Last edited by SueEllen; 26 January 2017, 16:05.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                    IME they know full well but prefer the 'traditional' method (with good reason).
                    Not all of them do.

Seriously. Have a read of this linky

Edited to add: If you don't have a toilet how do you know what you are suppose to clean yourself with, and the correct way to use a European toilet. And about 45% of the population have/had/will have this problem linky
                    Last edited by SueEllen; 26 January 2017, 16:07.

Comment

Funny how those backwards northerners are more cosmopolitan:
                      Squat toilets in Rochdale shopping centre - BBC News
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X