• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If you sprinkle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you sprinkle

Clagnuts on the toilet seat when you've had a dump please clean the fecker as opposed to leaving it sprinkled in chocolate raisin nuts you disgusting feckers!

Also see a doctor.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Clagnuts on the toilet seat when you've had a dump please clean the fecker as opposed to leaving it sprinkled in chocolate raisin nuts you disgusting feckers!

Also see a doctor.

Ah, you may be a victim of someone incorrectly using the facility in the way of a squat down toilet.

In one place I was, they had to tell people to stop flooding the bathroom floors by washing their feet once they finished doing it.

I can only assume they were using water from the flush
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      Ah, you may be a victim of someone incorrectly using the facility in the way of a squat down toilet.

In one place I was, they had to tell people to stop flooding the bathroom floors by washing their feet once they finished doing it.

I can only assume they were using water from the flush
      In one place I contracted, it was similar the cubicle floors were wet and so were the toilet seats. It was absolute rank. Also, you would see glasses taken in from the kitchen and left in the cubicles.

So hopefully they weren't using the water from the flush, but it does raise the question - were they using the water to just wash their feet ?

Comment

Hmm, looks like the "Bob" effect !!
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Also see a doctor.
          damn, you are right and I work from home, so well spotted.

Comment

I remember seeing a sign similar to this one in the toilets at a clientco not long after Bobs were first introduced there.

Comment

Also see a doctor.
              Jeez. I guess they'll let anyone in first class lounges these days.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                I remember seeing a sign similar to this one in the toilets at a clientco not long after Bobs were first introduced there.

yep seen the same sign to teach the Bobs how to behave

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post

Saw that in a Canary Wharf office toilet after two broken seats in a week.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

If you have ever travelled on an Indian train, for an extensive distance, you never forget these

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X