• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mass Resignation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
    The same people who organised a coup in Ukraine , backed the military take-over in Egypt and started a civil war in Syria?

Doesn't seem like a great loss really.
    I thought that was all the fault of the EU, well according to Brexiters it was 🤔
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      With the senior state officials they always resign when a new administration comes in. The new administration up until now has always declined their resignations simply because they are the people who know how things actually work.
      So do we have confirmation their resignations HAVE been accepted or is it up in the air?

Oh and for those wondering why it isn't on the BBC - while should an internal US story be on a UK website when our PM is making a official visit and there is loads of other UK, European and world news?
      I saw it on the Independent's site last evening.

It's on the BBC now but unobtrusively at US & Canada - BBC News with a fairly downplayed slant.

Maybe it's actually not a very big deal, this is the thing I can't tell without knowing the US well.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Maybe it's actually not a very big deal, this is the thing I can't tell without knowing the US well.
        Not to worry d000hg. You are in the right place.

There is no shortage of people that will tell you it is a HUGE deal.......even though they don't know the US well either. And ye shall know them by the slope of their forehead!!

Isn't CUK great for that?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

It's on the BBC now but unobtrusively at US & Canada - BBC News with a fairly downplayed slant.

I know people in the US and asked one of them. Problem is as they aren't "normal" Americans e.g. have lived abroad they see political stories of Trump changing things as a big deal.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
          X