• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Five stages of grief - Anger

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    More of a busted flush.

Why? Do I look like a Remainer?

Comment

Is the 5th stage of grief joining CUK?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        The future of Britain has never looked better.
        Well I disagree but am always willing to change my mind.
        Perhaps you could explain by what mechanism throwing a spanner in the works of trade with our largest trading partner (EU) at the same time as our 2nd largest trading partner (US) goes into a protectionist mindset is going to enhance our economic position?
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Is the 5th stage of grief joining CUK?
          No, it's the first sign of insanity
          The second is creating a sockie
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Now, I've been saying that you are deeply thick and delusional since you started posting here. But are you really so dumb and delusional to believe that

a) The UK tax system is great
            and
            b) That UK politicians are truly wonderful human beings, especially those in the government's cabinet?

Just wondering.
            Leave him alone. He's still in the denial stage and thinks it's going to work out fine.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Well I disagree but am always willing to change my mind.
              Perhaps you could explain by what mechanism throwing a spanner in the works of trade with our largest trading partner (EU) at the same time as our 2nd largest trading partner (US) goes into a protectionist mindset is going to enhance our economic position?
              It just is, OK?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                It just is, OK?
                Hey OG, are you just waiting for the "full op" before completing the metamorphosis?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Hey OG, are you just waiting for the "full op" before completing the metamorphosis?

Comment

Working...
                  X