• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump's Muslim Ban

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    He's spot on with his logic. If there are no Muslims in Canada, then no Muslims would get shot in Canada. Absolutely flawless.
    I'm sure I saw a guy post something similar on Facebook. He also blamed Trudeau for letting them in.

So one can only think that the Muslims incited the shooting against themselves by having a mosque (which didn't look like a mosque) and praying in it.

This is the twilight zone.
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      Former Iraqi ambassador to US banned from visiting America - calls Donald Trump restrictions a 'betrayal' | The Independent

You couldn't make this stuff up......

Maybe trump is a good thing, finally people will start seeing the right for what they are.
      former PM of Norway also stopped over a visit to Iran.
      https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/03/w...lles.html?_r=0
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Is it possible to unsee something:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
        X