• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quebec mosque attack

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Delusional hippy twaddle. Good pap for the uncritical masses though - they'll like it.
    I knew you would like it.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      So like an Albino is a white supremacist automatic ruler?

Bit of a piss take, you work your way up the white supremacist ladder only to find that cause you have a bit of tan from your hols you are not promoted.

Don't hear the feminist helping out with this glass ceiling.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        I was thinking about this, just came up with this on my own...

Imagine there's no countries
        It isn't hard to do
        Nothing to kill or die for
        And no religion, too
        Imagine all the people
        Living life in peace
        If the bloke that came up with that isn't careful he'll end up getting shot one day
        Last edited by SlipTheJab; 30 January 2017, 15:07.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          odd names for such a cause

Suspect in Quebec mosque terror attack was of Moroccan origin, report shows | Fox News

One of two gunmen who shouted 'Allahu akbar!' as they opened fire at a mosque in Quebec City was of Moroccan origin, a witness and local media reported Monday, revealing the first details about the attackers in the massacre that killed six people.

The terror suspects were identified as Mohamed Khadir and Alexandre Bissonnette, the Canadian TV network TVA Nouvelles reported. They were arrested soon after the shooting at the Quebec Islamic Cultural Centre Sunday night and were expected to appear in court later Monday, police told reporters.

Quebec mosque shooting: Two suspects in attack identified in reports | Montreal Gazette

Strange none of the reports mention their motivation as this. Or maybe you are just guessing.

Now don't get me wrong this situation is completely terrible. However you just happen to be posting bollox!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            odd names for such a cause

Suspect in Quebec mosque terror attack was of Moroccan origin, report shows | Fox News

Quebec mosque shooting: Two suspects in attack identified in reports | Montreal Gazette

Strange none of the reports mention their motivation as this. Or maybe you are just guessing.

Now don't get me wrong this situation is completely terrible. However you just happen to be posting bollox!
            It would appear so.

Comment

Those pesky Moroccan white supremacists eh? Bloody Kuss Kuss Klan
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Whatever colour religion or creed - you don't go into church and let rip with an AK47.

RIP.
                http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

I knew you would like it.
                  Hate it. Sentimental claptrap. And hypocritical - "Imagine no possessions" sang multi-millionaire John Lennon.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    Hate it. Sentimental claptrap. And hypocritical - "Imagine no possessions" sang multi-millionaire John Lennon.
                    I wrote this myself, who is this Jon Lenon you talk about.

Comment

I wrote this myself, who is this Jon Lenon you talk about.
                      Yoko Ono's husband.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X