• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Google Images - Quick Response Needed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Images - Quick Response Needed

I need to download some work related images from Google. Is there a way of telling which of these are image free/royalty free ?

Thanks for any quick responses received.

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
    I need to download some work related images from Google. Is there a way of telling which of these are image free/royalty free ?

NONE of NLyUK's work images are royalty free. But they're worth the money. Even if she does want a grand a month to suppress them

You're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post

From Google

How do you know if you can use an image from Google Images?

Follow these simple steps to find royalty free images using the Google Images advanced search.

•Enter a search term in Google Images search.
      •Click the Gear icon, then select Advanced search.
      •Scroll down and use the usage rights drop down menu to select free to use or share, even commercially.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        From Google

How do you know if you can use an image from Google Images?

Follow these simple steps to find royalty free images using the Google Images advanced search.

•Enter a search term in Google Images search.
        •Click the Gear icon, then select Advanced search.
        •Scroll down and use the usage rights drop down menu to select free to use or share, even commercially.
        You beauty

Comment

describe the scene you want and ask fellow CUKers to act it out?

note if you want to blackmail the Bishop of Bath & Welles you might need a bremainer to help you.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I tend to check Tineye to see if I can find the origin.

https://www.tineye.com/

Sometimes, even if you can't, there may be so much usage of an image on numerous blogs etc. you will probably be ok. Just make sure you steer clear of anything from companies some, like Getty Images.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              I tend to check Tineye to see if I can find the origin.
              Is that why tineye is blocked up with pictures of Kardashianeque bottoms??
              First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. But Gandhi never had to deal with HMRC

Comment

Working...
              X