• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Petition to send an important message to Trump

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petition to send an important message to Trump

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    So if this one reaches 100'000, then government could end up debating whether Trump should visit the Queen, and whether he shouldn't. So what exactly is the point of the second petition?
    So right wing smart phone users as opposed to left wing smart phone users can spend 30 seconds ticking an online box, before gushing about it on social media.

#makeadifference

#dontmakemelaugh
    Last edited by PurpleGorilla; 31 January 2017, 07:20.
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      It makes all the snowflakes feel warm and fuzzy even though they don't bother to vote for things when it matters
      Actually signatories to the petition include political figures who definitely vote (for themselves).
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

does not believe that people that appose our point of view should be gagged.
        I am going to start a poll to ask that MPs debate whether or not Alan Augustus Brown should be publicly flogged for making spelling mistake in his petition request.

I think it would be good to see him come over. If he tries to grab the Queen by the pussy at least he will get a beating from the royal guard.

Comment

( source : The Poke | Time well wasted )
          Taking a break from contracting

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
            So right wing smart phone users as opposed to left wing smart phone users can spend 30 seconds ticking an online box, before gushing about it on social media.

#makeadifference

#dontmakemelaugh
            I'd love to know the number of people who actually got off their backside and went and spoke to their MP about this.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              It makes all the snowflakes feel warm and fuzzy...
              That explains why they always seem to be wetting themselves. They've melted.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                I am going to start a poll to ask that MPs debate whether or not Alan Augustus Brown should be publicly flogged for making spelling mistake in his petition request.

I think it would be good to see him come over. If he tries to grab the Queen by the pussy at least he will get a beating from the royal guard.
                He'd like that.

Anyway he's already booked MF and the old man to wee on the bed the Obamas slept in at the palace.

Comment

How pathetic can the SJW snowflakes get? I guess we'll find out because they've done anger; what stage is this, denial?
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Chortle, it's up to 81 thousand already.

Well 81001 now I've just signed
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post

I like the concept of 'leader of a free world'.

Comment

Working...
                      X