• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Interview Nighmare

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Yeah, it's a right pain in the ass when you've been caught blagging by being asked to do something.
    Cheers for the support

Comment

When I was at the Coop Bank in Manchester a few years back I rolled into a meeting about Teradata, sat down, started listening to the spiel after a few minutes and realised I was in a meeting about protein....

Wrong building. Room number same, building not the same. Foods bit not Banking....

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        You should change your user name to Big Blue Train Wreck.

HTH.
        Yes, it's been a train wreck. Lost my mum, got divorced and no longer own a home.

Plus a couple of recent nightmare gigs.

The nerves just seem to get to me at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          When I was at the Coop Bank in Manchester a few years back I rolled into a meeting about Teradata, sat down, started listening to the spiel after a few minutes and realised I was in a meeting about protein....

Wrong building. Room number same, building not the same. Foods bit not Banking....
          LOL.. Only you Stek...
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

You should have stayed .... it would probably have been more interesting and you would have learned something new!

Comment

It was probably the right meeting to be fair.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

So I was working at the Coop Food a few years back.

And some winker from the bank rocks up to the meeting and sits down......

Loser

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Loser
                  I call BS
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Loser
                    And the winker still knew more about what was going on than you.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                      And the winker still knew more about what was going on than you.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X