• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oh I can see this going well

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Until one of your daughters uploads the Teen2.1 mod.
    The day it answers.

"Whatever"

Its going in the bin.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
      The day it answers.

"Whatever"

Its going in the bin.
      Or "Does it matter? You're always spending money on her and not me"
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Is that where you ask Alexa something and it either completely ingnores you or gives you lip back resulting in a massive argument over nothing and the Alexa won't respond to you for 2 days?
        you shouldn't have slept with SIRI you dog!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Is that where you ask Alexa something and it either completely ingnores you or gives you lip back resulting in a massive argument over nothing and the Alexa won't respond to you for 2 days?
          My five-year-old has gone through Alexa's entire joke repertoire which, to be frank, isn't that large.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
            My five-year-old has gone through Alexa's entire joke repertoire which, to be frank, isn't that large.
            Still no eye-deer.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
              Display? Display the results? What on Earth are you talking about?

It spoke out it's recommendation and prompted me to purchase. Which I duly did ( for research purposes you understand, not because I'm easily led ).

Mark my words it won't be long before we're all peering through the kitchen cupboards saying : "Alexa, Add heniz baked beans, six pack of Andrex Kitchen Roll and half a pound of sausages to my shopping basket".

I like Alexa. Mainly because I have 3 teenage daughters and Alexa is the only thing in the house that will listen to me, then do as I ask without arguing.

That's so last year!

https://www.alexaskillstore.com/OurGroceries/374
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

So now tubby telly addicts will also have chubby fingers because they're not getting enough exercise constantly pressing the TV remote!
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  So now tubby telly addicts will also have chubby fingers because they're not getting enough exercise constantly pressing the TV remote!
                  Don't you believe it. Some people will wink to anything these days. They'll just look like a cross between Popeye and Jeremy Beadle, with one forearm significantly larger than the other.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
                    Lol same at our house. We've also asked her what she wants to be. Only a few responses but one of them is quite clever......
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X