• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nick Clegg yesterday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nick Clegg yesterday

Where was this man eight years ago? He's bang on the money.

https://www.facebook.com/Channel4New...7522683659006/

It is interesting to see Denmark's approval rating of the EU has jumped since they've witnessed the outcome of Brexit.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

It is interesting to see Denmark's approval rating of the EU has jumped since they've witnessed the outcome of Brexit.
    How have they witnessed the outcome of Brexit when there has been no Brexit?

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
      Stop confusing the matter. Scooterscot has an axe to grind.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
        Stop confusing the matter. Scooterscot has an axe to grind.
        I love this "False-News" environment.

It lets us all be selective on the "Facts" we choose to follow in order to support our own prejudices.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          Where was this man eight years ago? He's bang on the money.

https://www.facebook.com/Channel4New...7522683659006/

All future arguments from you are hereby declared null and void because you haven't the first clue about when Brexit is.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I love this "False-News" environment.

It lets us all be selective on the "Facts" we choose to follow in order to support our own prejudices.
            And start thread after thread just to 'prove' a point.

Comment

Notwithstanding the chance to take the piss out of scooterscot, which has to be done. I think it's pretty clear that what is meant is the brexit referendum. Just sayin'...
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Notwithstanding the chance to take the piss out of scooterscot, which has to be done. I think it's pretty clear that what is meant is the brexit referendum. Just sayin'...
                Oh no, he clearly means Brexit. Don't have any delusions of adequacy about him.
                The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  The outcome of the Brexit vote... of course

It might come as a surprise but I've better thing to do that arguing with stupid and dum spouting vitriol all day.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Hot water freezes faster than cold, your arguments even more so.

Comment

Working...
                    X