• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So, Trump ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    ...I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, thinking maybe his campaign performance was just a tactic to get elected.
    But no, it seems he really is as he seems: a pig-ignorant, narcissistic bully, most probably with mental health issues

This isn't going to end well.
    He continues to confound everyone's predictions:
    • He is just running as a joke/stunt, he'll never get anywhere near the nomination
    • Well he somehow got the nomination but there's no chance he'll get elected
    • His campaign promises are just to get votes from bigots and racists, obviously he isn't really going to ban Muslims or build a wall.

The last thing anyone expected was for him to actually start putting his crazy promises into place, least of all within the first week!
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      ...I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, thinking maybe his campaign performance was just a tactic to get elected.
      But no, it seems he really is as he seems: a pig-ignorant, narcissistic bully, most probably with mental health issues

This isn't going to end well.
      I thought exactly the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
        I thought exactly the same.
        Shows you how desperate large swathes of the US population are for change. He is a complete nutter.

Comment

I know I'm in a minority but I think he's exactly what the US needs right now for lots of reasons.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            He said he was going to create 25 million jobs. Lets wait and see.

I'm not sure that following through on stupid promises should be described as "admirable".
            People getting what they voted for shocker.

The 25 million jobs? That wall's being built out of Lego.

It's almost like he's hitting the reset button. Way too early to judge at the moment. Still, Clinton would have just kicked the problems down the road and let someone else sort it out (as most Democrats do).
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
              I suspect that he'll soon figure that running a country isn't the same as running your own firm.
              You think?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                Shows you how desperate large swathes of the US population are for change. He is a complete nutter.
                Yes, and it's not only in the US.
                Extremes sides are flourishing, dangerous in my point of view.

Comment

They only come to the fore when there are sufficient problems in society that the non-extreme have failed to fix.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    You think?
                    Yes. I'm not suggesting he'll like it.

Comment

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                      X