Knutsford chat Knutsford chat
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Knutsford chat

Contractor Among Contractors

Big Blue Plymouth is NOT a disguised employee

Default Knutsford chat

Quote Originally Posted by quackhandle View Post
    And actually being over two miles from Knutsford train station. That certainly flummoxes alot of the Bobs.

qh
    Oh, is there a town called Knutsford?

I only know the services. Used to get stuck there all the time hitching down from Newcastle back in the day...

Super poster

quackhandle is NOT a disguised employee

Default Knutford chat

Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    Oh, is there a town called Knutsford?

I only know the services. Used to get stuck there all the time hitching down from Newcastle back in the day...
    Certainly is. Cheshire WAG place, McLaren dealership, etc but there are some nice places to eat, used to live a few miles away.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

Double Godlike!

LondonManc is a fount of knowledge

Certainly is. Cheshire WAG place, McLaren dealership, etc but there are some nice places to eat, used to live a few miles away.

qh
    Yep, Rolls Royce dealership just up the road too. Proper Cheshire Set territory. If they ever fixed the M6 properly I might be able to see less of it.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by LondonManc View Post
    Yep, Rolls Royce dealership just up the road too. Proper Cheshire Set territory. If they ever fixed the M6 properly I might be able to see less of it.
    Have to admit I went to a running shop in Alderley Edge and that out Knutsforded, Knutsford, or out WAGGED it. Two lambos, one mclaren oodles of Evoques and Aston Martins (and this place is tiny). Me and my lad had a laugh at the many daft bints in high heels, orange skin tottering about with small dogs in handbags.

qh

Double Godlike!

LondonManc is a fount of knowledge

Have to admit I went to a running shop in Alderley Edge and that out Knutsforded, Knutsford, or out WAGGED it. Two lambos, one mclaren oodles of Evoques and Aston Martins (and this place is tiny). Me and my lad had a laugh at the many daft bints in high heels, orange skin tottering about with small dogs in handbags.

qh
    Aye, AE is the champagne capital of Britain. Footballers' wives territory no question about it. Phil Neville's house was for sale on rightmove a couple of years ago, complete with a custom cloth on the pool table with Neville 18 on it.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Still gathering requirements...

skysies is too good to be a permie

Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    Yes, I posted earlier in this thread about my experiences working for a large consultancy where this was exactly the case.

Once the Indians move into middle management levels, a lot of these organizations will become closed shops.

Saw exactly the same thing happen in the Middle East in the banking sector. When they call the shots, they will only ever recruit from their region.

They were called the Indian Mafia with good reason.

The locals never suffered though, just western ex-pats really. The Gulf Arabs aren't a bunch of self hating, hand wringing pussies and have governments that actually put the needs of their citizens first.

Can't ever see that happening here
    Welcome to post-Brexit Britain

My post count is Majestic

northernladuk is always on top

Could we keep this thread on topic please.. or about boobs... rest of the banter can go to General.

Thank you.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

I live on CUK

SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

qh
    The shop that sells the lovely wool socks?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Super poster

Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    The shop that sells the lovely wool socks?
    Running Bear I believe it is called.

qh

Contractor Among Contractors

Big Blue Plymouth is NOT a disguised employee

Quote Originally Posted by skysies View Post
    Welcome to post-Brexit Britain
    Yes, I always suspected there would be some trade deal with India that required us to issue lots of visas to Indians so they can come here to work.

In fact I read somewhere (and it could have been here but more likely the DM) that the Indian govt is actively looking at offloading a few million of its citizens.