• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit strategy white paper

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brexit strategy white paper

Just leave by March with WTO rules no 2-year negotiation save billions. I wouldn't put it past them Tories. I'd be very nervous about holding wods of Sterling right now.

<placeholder>
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...the_EU_Web.pdf
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

So who's going to be first to read all 77 pages? Can SASGuru please summarise it for us thicko's?

Comment

"We do not approach these negotiations expecting failure, but anticipating success"

Yeah, that will work.

Comment

Well really? What would you expect them to say?

"It's probably going to work out all right in the end. There will be plenty of drama along the way"?

Comment

"Because after all the division and discord, the country is coming together."

What planet is she on? I speak to me family at home regularly, they're most certainly not befitting the above description.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
              Well really? What would you expect them to say?
              I'd expect them to have Plan B in that whitepaper in the event of total failure to get any good deals for the next 10 years - that's more important than hoping for success.

Comment

"Annex A – Example dispute resolution mechanisms"

Alternative way to read to EU members, you did this for them now do it for us

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  "We do not approach these negotiations expecting success, but anticipating that we will blame the Enemies of the People."
                  Small amendment and it should be fine.

Comment

I had a read, it's great, far better than I'd expected, no wonder Ivan resigned
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                    X