• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are you doing this weekend?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bee View Post
    I'm going to Alentejo to do some gardening and check my bantams. Hopefully, 10 cute chicks shall be born on Saturday.
    Alentejo looks like it's the size of Texas. If those are free range bantams, you'll have a hard time finding them all!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

26 mile cycle with baby bp done

Comment

Seems all I'm doing is eating, eating and more eating. A weekend of eating. Oh and watching the wailing, Korean horror. Which despite the reviews is tulip.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          The Dream: Watch Arsenal batter Chelski, short walk in the winter sunshine, watch England batter France, all washed down with a few beers.

The Reality: Watch Chelski batter Arsenal, short walk in the peeing rain, watch England struggle against France, all washed down with a few tears.
          All I got wrong was the weather. Bugger.
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by RSoles View Post
            Sorting out a leak in the roof above the bog.......
            The best-laid schemes o' mice an' men.......

Spent today making safe a partially fallen and hung-up tree. Tomorrow is logging and stacking.
            Bog will just have to be 'interesting' for another week.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              Alentejo looks like it's the size of Texas. If those are free range bantams, you'll have a hard time finding them all!
              They know theire home.

Comment

Comment

I put pics of my chicks and I don't get any comments.
                  Insensibles bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                    I put pics of my chicks and I don't get any comments.
                    Insensibles bastards.
                    Thats cos we can't actually see them. the images are blocked.
                    Last edited by DaveB; 8 February 2017, 18:23.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X