• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

100 % Compliant Umbrella and Payroll for contractors ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100 % Compliant Umbrella and Payroll for contractors ?

Dear All you wonderful contractors,

If you are looking for a 100% compliant Umbrella and payroll service with fair margins I may have just the right thing for you .

The provider has been in business for over 12 years and have full setup in central London and the outskirts. They take care of big contractors and agencies alike,so if your looking to Maximise your Income and stay compliant to the ever changing UK legislation. Get in touch on the forum and i will do my best to help you guys out.

kind regards,
    SID.

This is the sort of tosh that will be falling like snowflake around here in the future.

I've banned him as I suspect that this umbrella is NOT a member of AUCAE...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Wow... You think you've seen it all and then one demonstrates the perfect example of rank stupidity and actually comes and try and promote themselves on here... In General!

Unless it was just some idiot trolling.. but either way. Proper facepalm moment.

Shame we didn't see who the provider is. Might have been interesting to do some digging and put it in the same thread as their name... but I guess maybe best not.
      Last edited by northernladuk; 3 February 2017, 12:35.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        This is the sort of tosh that will be falling like snowflake around here in the future.

Whoa hang on there. I wanted to hear more and ask questions!!!!!

I've already got a consignment of gold & diamonds on the way to me via Fedex from a Congolose General who emailed me. A steal at 5k.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

I've already got a consignment of gold & diamonds on the way to me via Fedex from a Congolose General who emailed me. A steal at 5k.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Aww, but how are we supposed to ask him all those useful questions about what he/she/it are compliant with? And who's QC opinion did they get? And where the liability lies if HMRC decide they weren't quite as compliant as they claimed? And how many companies doing the same thing their directors have been involved with and have subsequently folded up their tents and vanished into the night?

Spoilsport
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              Aww, but how are we supposed to ask him all those useful questions about what he/she/it are compliant with? And who's QC opinion did they get? And where the liability lies if HMRC decide they weren't quite as compliant as they claimed? And how many companies doing the same thing their directors have been involved with and have subsequently folded up their tents and vanished into the night?

Spoilsport
              OK, I'll remember next time since you do insist on playing with your food...

Comment

Has he not heard that Brexit means exit
                Warning unicorn meat may give you hallucinations

Comment

OK, I'll remember next time since you do insist on playing with your food...
                  Thank you
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SID555 View Post
                    They take care of big contractors
                    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Comment

Working...
                    X