• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

100 % Compliant Umbrella and Payroll for contractors ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a similar vain this is all over LinkedIn at the moment from an "Advance Umbrella":

Originally posted by Names have been changed to protect the idiots
    Having worked tirelessly to develop a compliant solution to the new IR35 tax legislation, ************ have developed a mechanism to maintain your take home pay. We are UK based, QC Tax Expert ratified, certified by Chartered Accountants and Public Sector approved. Check us out at NorthernladUK Comment generator
    The Public Sector body will be the "determining body," it is then down to the last party in the chain closest to the PSC to pay them. However, the test does not apply if you're "employed," which you would be working through ************ operating through our Advanced Umbrella. As an employed individual your tax and NIC is taken care of by your employer (************), this satisfies HMRC and the Public Sector body.

If you've been on our website, you'll see that your employment through us will result in only a basic salary of £11,500. This obviously falls under the tax free threshold. The balance is facilitated through our Private Sector partners via your PSC. As you are no doubt aware, PSC are not affected by the IR35 reforms in the Private Sector.

Basically, through ************ you can continue working in the Public Sector whilst maintaining the same levels of income.
    Links are available to those interested
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Not interested unless take home is at least 125%

Comment

I have a cow right here that I am looking for exchange for 5 magic beans, can the OP get it touch please to do the needful

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Not interested unless take home is at least 125%
          You're cheap I need 200%
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Links are available to those interested
            No you are suppose to post the criminal convictions of the directors of the firm with any newspaper articles.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              You're cheap I need 200%
              I am value for money

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                No you are suppose to post the criminal convictions of the directors of the firm with any newspaper articles.
                I would, but the guy is a ghost

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                  I would, but the guy is a ghost
                  Ok, bit more digging, it's sole director is a rugby loving pilot from South Africa, and he has an OKCupid account, not really helpful for running a Brolly, I mean Advanced Umbrella

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                    Whoa hang on there. I wanted to hear more and ask questions!!!!!
                    You can contact SID555 through the link below....

Sid555 Shopping, dating, fun with mates

Comment

Working...
                    X