• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LFB System Fubar - Guess who?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LFB System Fubar - Guess who?

Just seen a report on the local news about the new IT system for the London Fire Brigade. Short version: It doesn't work. Guess who had the contract for it?

That's right, Crapita. I'd laugh, but I live in the LFB area and if my house burns down I'll probably have to ring a call centre...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Interesting read

Comment

The Government don't seem to understand that fewer faces with proven track records are better than a programme of 100's and will always deliver better results...

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
          The Government don't seem to understand that fewer faces with proven track records are better than a programme of 100's and will always deliver better results...
          It's is not just the government - many companies also do it.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
            look if they figure that out then half the contractors on here would be out of work. Some sit there marveling how the big consultancies can screw up keeping their head down the others come in afterwards with the poop shovel to clean up.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
            X