• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I wonder why there is such a high demand in Swindon...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder why there is such a high demand in Swindon...

for 30 new pop-up brothels a WEEK

Thirty 'pop-up brothels' appear in Swindon each week - BBC News

Remind me, which of the esteemed congregation resides in sunny Swindon?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Originally posted by Mordac View Post

Thirty 'pop-up brothels' appear in Swindon each week - BBC News

Remind me, which of the esteemed congregation resides in sunny Swindon?
    Excuse for employing under-cover police officers… again!
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Wiltshire Police said in any one week up to 40 foreign sex workers were advertising their services in the town, the majority of whom were "transient".

The women use rented properties for between one day and a few weeks before packing up and moving on.

Many of the pop-up brothels are linked to organised crime gangs, with women being trafficked from Poland and Romania.
      EU exporting workers to the UK. How will we survive without them?

Comment

KUATB

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ps-wealth.html

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          Surely, there's an easier method....?

Or, if you're on a budget....

Comment

Sorry BP didn't spot yours. So you think he's a "Madam" rather than a prolific customer? I'm thinking you're wrong, though.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Well there's **** all else to do in Swindon.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                Well there's **** all else to do in Swindon.

Can confirm - used to run 30 mikes plus most weeks in lieu of anything to do

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                  Can confirm - used to run 30 mikes plus most weeks in lieu of anything to do
                  After a year you'd have been 1560 miles from Swindon, which seems like a safe distance.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                  X