• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bad divorces

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    I know of a similar story involving a Russian women. Age mis-match, kid etc... Together four years and the day she got her British citizenship she left him.
    Anna Chapman?

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

What about if your gf lives with you in your house in your name (not married) and you have a kid together under 1, gf has her own flat she rents out but its a one bed room place, both parents want to split up the mother is unrealistic when it comes to finances.

If you were the dad what would you do ? Father has no issue paying the figure the CSA comes up with £900 a month and wants to do the right thing for his son, if you were the father would you sell / remorg your place to give the mother circa 100k so she can upgrade from a 1 bed flat to two bed, or would you let the mother get on with it ? Thing is I don't see her being single for ever she not silly or a minger and will at some point move in with some other guy and his house.
      Last edited by BoggyMcCBoggyFace; 6 February 2017, 13:41.

Comment

Originally posted by BoggyMcCBoggyFace View Post
        What about if your gf lives with you in your house in your name (not married) and you have a kid together under 1, gf has her own flat she rents out but its a one bed room place, both parents want to split up the mother is unrealistic when it comes to finances. If you were the dad what would you do, father has no issue paying the figure the CSA comes up with £900 a month, even though not married want to do the right thing for his son if you were the father would you sell / remorg your place to give the mother circa 100k so she can upgrade from a 1 bed flat to two bed, or would you let the mother get on with it ? Thing is I don't see her being single for ever she not silly or a minger and will at some point move in with some other guy and his house.
        God I miss paragraphs.....

Comment

I remember a Kiwi chap I worked with, decent lad and nice gf (also a Kiwi). I move jobs and don't hear from him until I bump into him outside a bar around a year or so later. He's just got married to this tidy Russian bird he met chatting on MSN, (shockingly her visa was about to expire the day after they got hitched) - registry office just off the A4.

qh
          He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Why do Russkie birds need to marry to stay in the UK ? All the ones I know simply buy citizenship in Latvia/Lithuania for like £50 and move here anyway.
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

This one should make you squirm

Graham Mills told to up ex-wife's money after she spent it | Daily Mail Online

'Reliable honest' husband who handed his wife, 51, all of his ready cash in a divorce 15 years ago is told he must up her maintenance after she blows the lot on 'unwise property investments'
              Maria Mills received a £230,000 lump sump and £1,100 per month in divorce
              She wound up in debt due to 'poor' financial decisions and buying pricey homes
              Graham Mills argued he should not 'pick up his wife's tab' 15 years after divorce
              Judges ruled Mrs Mills, who works part-time, is 'unable to meet her basic needs'
              Get a fffin job!

before the Bra Burners start

Sitting at London's Appeal Court, Lord Justice Longmore and Sir Ernest Ryder heard how the couple, who have a grown-up son, married in 1988, before separating in 2001.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Shame it wasn't a female judge.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                  Why do Russkie birds need to marry to stay in the UK ?
                  Get a Vietnamese one....

Comment

I know this lovely country that got hitched to a supranational body 40 years back. It listened to a couple of idiots down the pub and now it's divorce. The tragedy is that it is financially ruined and is going to have to shack up wit a sex offender to make ends meet.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                      I know this lovely country that got hitched to a supranational body 40 years back. It listened to a couple of idiots down the pub and now it's divorce. The tragedy is that it is financially ruined and is going to have to shack up wit a sex offender to make ends meet.
                      yeah but the soon to be ex was having intercourse with 27 others. Taking all our money & over ruling us all .

We don't have to sleep with the Donald just trade with him & others.
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X