• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today in Trumpton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks increasingly like Trump's legacy won't be so much a wall you can see from outer space, but a design document which describes a wall you could see from outer space if it were to be built.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...administration

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Looks like he's doing something to address the concerns of too many men in his administration:

Ivanka Trump to be assistant to US president - BBC News
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I have to confess to a stupidity.
        I thought the orange creature would at least cause a boom in the stock market for a couple of years that, while choppy, would enable some serious accumulation to be done.
        I'm having serious doubts that's going to happen - if it looks like a cretin, acts like one and is as ineffective as one, it probably is one.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
          Looks like he's doing something to address the concerns of too many men in his administration:

Ivanka Trump to be assistant to US president - BBC News
          It's rapidly becoming the Trump Dynasty. I'm surprised his youngest son doesn't have a job in the White House. And an office. And a secretary.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
            It's rapidly becoming the Trump Dynasty. I'm surprised his youngest son doesn't have a job in the White House. And an office. And a secretary.
            Children's Secretary - I like it.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

When are they starting work on the wall?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                When are they starting work on the wall?

Comment

WASHINGTON — Michael T. Flynn, the former national security adviser, has offered to be interviewed by House and Senate investigators who are examining the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia in exchange for immunity from prosecution, according to his lawyer and a congressional official.

"When you are given immunity, that means you probably committed a crime,"
                  Michael Flynn, last December talking about Hilary Clinton's request for immunity over the email 'scandal'.
                  My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Haven't had any Trump tulip for a while however, If found please return to the home for the mentally disabled ASAP

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                      Haven't had any Trump tulip for a while
                      Assad just got some though, eh?

Comment

Working...
                      X