• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today in Trumpton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Assad just got some though, eh?
    59 tomahawks [emoji8]
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

59 Tomahawks @ $1.59 million a go

Where do I send the $94 million bill?

UN?

Comment

Originally posted by DonaldJTrump View Post

UN?

Mr & Mrs Snowflake
        The North Pole
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by DonaldJTrump View Post

UN?
          How about not going to your business hotel in Florida for a few weekends. That would save $94 million in about 5 weeks.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            I have to confess to a stupidity.
            No you don't, there are a myriad other telltale signs that already confirm this prognosis.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Trump is meeting the Chinese leader. The consensus view was that North Korea would overshadow the meeting by launching a missile.

Instead the US flattens an airbase with 59 rockets.

That should remind Kim who has the real military strength.

Comment

Hope I'm allowed to say this and it won't result in a ban, since I'm only stating the obvious....

Attacking Assad strengthens ISIS and is in effect military support for ISIS (extension of Saudi who are best friends with USA).

Trump wants to ban Muslim Syrian Refugees and yet suddenly he now cares so much about them (even those damn Muslims!).

He said he wanted to attack ISIS and has gone and done the exact opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                  Hope I'm allowed to say this and it won't result in a ban, since I'm only stating the obvious....

Attacking Assad strengthens ISIS and is in effect military support for ISIS (extension of Saudi who are best friends with USA).

Trump wants to ban Muslim Syrian Refugees and yet suddenly he now cares so much about them (even those damn Muslims!).

He said he wanted to attack ISIS and has gone and done the exact opposite.
                  You mean like how GWB attacked Iraq after 9/11, even though it should have been Saudi?
                  It's almost like they need to keep the terrorists going to allow them to justify more military spending and control their citizens by fear of anyone different to them
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    You mean like how GWB attacked Iraq after 9/11, even though it should have been Saudi?
                    It's almost like they need to keep the terrorists going to allow them to justify more military spending and control their citizens by fear of anyone different to them
                    Assad has never at any point been a threat to western countries. Don't get me wrong I don't like him any more than our own politicians but he was gaining ground against ISIS and getting close to thwarting them. Then there may have been some return to peace in Syria. There is a clear strategy for the region involving weakening the opposition to the western puppet/ally states.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                      59 tomahawks [emoji8]
                      It was just the other day Don was complaining about the "red line" Obama drew which got crossed without any response.

Is this is Don coming out looking tough?

Though this does nothing to kill ISIS. It probably does the opposite.
                      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Working...
                      X