• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today in Trumpton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mega Gammonflake

It would have been better to leave it as it is in order to see the early morning snowflake tweets...

'Out of sight': White House reportedly steers USS John McCain away from Trump | US news | The Guardian
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      It would have been better to leave it as it is in order to see the early morning snowflake tweets...

'Out of sight': White House reportedly steers USS John McCain away from Trump | US news | The Guardian
      Trump has a note from his doctor saying that seeing the ship's name would inflame his heel spurs.

He is like one of the more mentally unstable Roman emperors.

Comment

Knitting is getting edgy these days: -

'White supremacy': popular knitting website Ravelry bans support for Trump | Life and style | The Guardian

Comment

Comment

Official or not? So far it's 70-30 official and if it turns out 100%, bloody hell...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Official or not? So far it's 70-30 official and if it turns out 100%, bloody hell...

Turkish president Erdogan 'threw Trump's Syria letter in bin' - BBC News

I'd say offical
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by New York Times
                And over the weekend, State and Energy Department officials were quietly reviewing plans for evacuating roughly 50 tactical nuclear weapons that the United States had long stored, under American control, at Incirlik Air Base in Turkey, about 250 miles from the Syrian border, according to two American officials.

Those weapons, one senior official said, were now essentially Erdogan’s hostages.

To fly them out of Incirlik would be to mark the de facto end of the Turkish-American alliance.

To keep them there, though, is to perpetuate a nuclear vulnerability that should have been eliminated years ago.

“I think this is a first — a country with U.S. nuclear weapons stationed in it literally firing artillery at US forces,” Jeffrey Lewis of the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies wrote last week.

For his part, Mr. Erdogan claims nuclear ambitions of his own: Only a month ago, speaking to supporters, he said he “cannot
                accept” rules that keep Turkey from possessing nuclear weapons of its own.

“There is no developed nation in the world that doesn’t have them,” he said. (In fact, most do not.)
                Oh this gets betterer and betterer.

The orange one needs a straitjacket, pronto.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Comment

Have we done this one yet?

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Great interview - surprised that fat POS did not walk out

Comment

Working...
                      X