• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please no

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please no

Watch Prison Break Season 5 Sneak Peak – Prison Break 5

PB was probably the show that deteriorated the most from an initially great premise for me. And now...

he brothers Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) and Lincoln Burrows (Dominic Purcell) will be back in action on our TV screen in April 4 on Fox. After a disappointing end to the original season back in 2010 , Prison Break fans are ready to see the original cast return.

The Prison Break crew and Fox on 05/02/17 teased a story of the prison escape but it seems like this time around the storyline is bigger than the Prison escape, with layers of intrigue involving governments, terrorism, and unknown threats. But Michael Scofield (Wentworth Miller) at the COMIC CON 2016 revealed that Prison Break 5 is themed around “loyalty, family, and sacrifice.”
    That sounds like exactly what made the first 4 seasons such a trial, the stupid conspiracies changing episode to episode... reminds of this succint summary:

Originally posted by Mark Corrigan
    Uh, sure, it's just... we watched all the Losts and they were somewhat OK, and Heroes had some interesting themes, but also quite a lot of not-so-interesting themes, and Prison Break... by the end I very much felt I wanted to break out of the prison that Prison Break had become for us
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Will you be forced to watch?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Will you be forced to watch?
      I'll be forced NOT to watch everything they could've spent the money on instead

Also I thought Phillip Scofield died at the end of Series 4?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
      X