Bercow to block Trump speech Bercow to block Trump speech - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Posts 21 to 30 of 60
  1. #21

    Godlike

    Mordac is a fount of knowledge

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    8,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    I'm condemning one elected representative.

    Bercow has form as a jumped up little prick who makes ostentatious pronouncements to massage his own ego.
    Probably still pee'd off that his wife went off with his brother. Whatever. Bercow, as speaker, is no longer challenged in Westminster elections. It's protocol, apparently. I'm not sure he's playing for the team here, we are going to need Trump in a good mood if we're going to get a mutually beneficial trade deal, amongst other things. I'm sure Trump isn't going to lose much sleep over most things Bercow says, but he's going to be a tad miffed when he finds out how much power Bercow has in the House.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

  2. #22

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    29,066

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
    Probably still pee'd off that his wife went off with his brother. Whatever. Bercow, as speaker, is no longer challenged in Westminster elections. It's protocol, apparently. I'm not sure he's playing for the team here, we are going to need Trump in a good mood if we're going to get a mutually beneficial trade deal, amongst other things. I'm sure Trump isn't going to lose much sleep over most things Bercow says, but he's going to be a tad miffed when he finds out how much power Bercow has in the House.
    Good.

    Though if he suggests we should replace him with anyone else he can feck right off. Our tulip speaker is out MPs choice.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  3. #23

    Banned

    Big Blue Plymouth is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
    Probably still pee'd off that his wife went off with his brother. Whatever. Bercow, as speaker, is no longer challenged in Westminster elections. It's protocol, apparently. I'm not sure he's playing for the team here, we are going to need Trump in a good mood if we're going to get a mutually beneficial trade deal, amongst other things. I'm sure Trump isn't going to lose much sleep over most things Bercow says, but he's going to be a tad miffed when he finds out how much power Bercow has in the House.
    No. And if you can believe the DM, he had no problem having the leaders of China and Kuwait address the house.

    Proper fecking tyrants....

    Man is a hypocrite.

  4. #24

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,368

    Default

    Bercow is a two faced little twerp. He may be elected but WE NEED Trump if Putin or some other dictator turns nasty. Trump might be a little extreme but as mentioned so are most of the other world leaders & organisations. Note Trump as far as I know hasn't been convicted


    I suppose we could throw Bercow at Putin's drummer boys but I think a warthog or Reaper Drone or two might be more effective.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  5. #25

    My post count is Majestic

    NickFitz has reached the peak. Play again?

    NickFitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your local branch
    Posts
    46,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Bercow is a two faced little twerp. He may be elected but WE NEED Trump if Putin or some other dictator turns nasty. Trump might be a little extreme but as mentioned so are most of the other world leaders & organisations. Note Trump as far as I know hasn't been convicted


    I suppose we could throw Bercow at Putin's drummer boys but I think a warthog or Reaper Drone or two might be more effective.
    Trump will do jack tulip about anything Putin does. Putin owns him, remember?

  6. #26

    My post count is Majestic

    MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

    MarillionFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    35,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NickFitz View Post
    Trump will do jack tulip about anything Putin does. Putin owns him, remember?
    And May is going to pwn the both of them. Make Britain Great Again!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

  7. #27

    Godlike

    Mordac is a fount of knowledge

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    8,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    No. And if you can believe the DM, he had no problem having the leaders of China and Kuwait address the house.

    Proper fecking tyrants....

    Man is a hypocrite.
    To be fair, that was before Brexit, which is a bit of a huge game changer. Just saying...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

  8. #28

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
    To be fair, that was before Brexit, which is a bit of a huge game changer. Just saying...
    yeah before Brexit we kissed Tyrant's butts that isn't allowed anymore
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  9. #29

    My post count is Majestic

    d000hg - scorchio!

    d000hg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    32,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post

    Dear USA,

    This odious little scrote does not speak for us.

    Regards,

    Most people in the UK
    Who the are you to speak on behalf of the population?

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    Errr, limited brain capacity?

    I'm merely pointing out that a pompous little knob like Bercow is standing in the way of free speech that's all.
    So NOT issuing a private invitation to a specific individual to speak before the House is blocking freedom of speech how? You're not allowed to, I'm not allowed to, Obama isn't allowed to, nobody is without permission.

    Good try at Tory outrage but not convincing, nobody is that dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

  10. #30

    My post count is Majestic

    d000hg - scorchio!

    d000hg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    32,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Bercow is a two faced little twerp. He may be elected but WE NEED Trump if Putin or some oth
    Bercow is wonderful. The fact the MPs generally aren't that keen on him is a great point in his favour for a start
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •