Bercow to block Trump speech Bercow to block Trump speech - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Posts 51 to 60 of 60
  1. #51

    Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

    northernladyuk is a fount of knowledge

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    9,459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by barrydidit View Post
    And why he has to spend so much getting his curtains replaced.
    Be careful. The old man went to Morocco to get his curtains replaced and he was butchered.
    Where there's muck there's brass.

  2. #52

    Banned

    Big Blue Plymouth is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    At the end of the day my faith in the dignitaries of CUK has been affirmed, the OP has been shown to be either naive, populist or mentally deficient (best bet is all three as he can't seem to hold down a contract for more than 5 minutes before he's escorted off site). Trump is an arse, can say what he wants but most of the UK (unlike the OPs pledge of allegiance on behalf of us all) think just that. We don't want him standing up in the commons stating 'it's gonna be great'.

    I've never been escorted off site. My last role ended because the budget was canned & we all walked. No reflection on me.

    And as for your faith being restored in the dignitaries of this site, not everyone agrees with you. Somebody's already put you on ignore.

    Looking back over some of your posts you just seem to be an over sensitive little prick who likes to cry "Raaaycist" at the slightest provocation.

    Anyhow, I'm surprised you ever manage to hold down a role. Your grammar is atrocious

  3. #53

    My post count is Majestic

    d000hg - scorchio!

    d000hg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    32,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    Nigel "I've ditched my german missus in favour of a younger french one' Farage has complained its unfair , FFS Nige find yourself a nice English girl and settle down , it's gonna be great!
    If they disagree with you it's unfair. If they agree with you it's good they're speaking out for what's right.


    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

  4. #54

    More fingers than teeth

    OwlHoot - scorchio!

    OwlHoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    I'm condemning one elected representative.

    Bercow has form as a jumped up little prick who makes ostentatious pronouncements to massage his own ego.
    Absolutely! This is the point SliptheJap, in his obvious hatred for Trump, has missed or chose to ignore.

    If only the arrogant popinjay (Bercow not SliptheJap!) had the attitude of an earlier speaker of the HoC:

    I have neither eyes to see nor tongue to speak in this place but as the House is pleased to direct me, whose servant I am here
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

  5. #55

    Respect my authoritah!

    NotAllThere is always on top

    NotAllThere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Far away from HMRC
    Posts
    20,963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    At the end of the day my faith in the dignitas of CUK has been affirmed,
    Is that a euphemism for the ban hammer?
    Hmm. I'm beginning to suspect that you need to find all the packing the computer came in...

  6. #56

    More fingers than teeth

    BlasterBates - scorchio!

    BlasterBates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1922 Commitee
    Posts
    14,021

    Default

    Looks like the US is a bit miffed.

    We are not amused !

    Lets face it, there are going to be a lot of rows with the US.

    I'm alright Jack

  7. #57

    Super poster

    SlipTheJab is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    I've never been escorted off site. My last role ended because the budget was canned & we all walked. No reflection on me.

    And as for your faith being restored in the dignitaries of this site, not everyone agrees with you. Somebody's already put you on ignore.

    Looking back over some of your posts you just seem to be an over sensitive little prick who likes to cry "Raaaycist" at the slightest provocation.

    Anyhow, I'm surprised you ever manage to hold down a role. Your grammar is atrocious
    Wow reduced to being a grammar Nazi when most people reply from their phones, I do fine thanks unlike you, get back to trying to hold down a job any more difficult than flipping burgers for 5 minutes before they bin you for being the weakest link, maybe it's those immigrants undercutting you or maybe it's because your a thick useless twunt?

  8. #58

    My post count is Majestic

    d000hg - scorchio!

    d000hg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    32,098

    Default

    Trump wouldn't have a clue he'd been snubbed if nobody told him, I very much doubt he has the slightest clue what a state visit is or how our democratic system works (to be fair neither do most Brits)

    Just tell him it's a state visit and that the Queen is out that day.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

  9. #59

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen is a fount of knowledge

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    29,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by d000hg View Post
    Trump wouldn't have a clue he'd been snubbed if nobody told him, I very much doubt he has the slightest clue what a state visit is or how our democratic system works (to be fair neither do most Brits)

    Just tell him it's a state visit and that the Queen is out that day.
    Let him meet Philip and the spare - sorry Prince Henry.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

  10. #60

    Fingers like lightning

    Taita is too good to be a permie


    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladyuk View Post
    I heard those fascist Bastards at the NSPCC aren't going to invite Rolf Harris to give the keynote address at their AGM.
    Cleared on 3 out of 7 charges is almost a majority so they may invite him yet.........

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •