• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bercow to block Trump speech

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    I'm condemning one elected representative.

Bercow has form as a jumped up little prick who makes ostentatious pronouncements to massage his own ego.
    Probably still pee'd off that his wife went off with his brother. Whatever. Bercow, as speaker, is no longer challenged in Westminster elections. It's protocol, apparently. I'm not sure he's playing for the team here, we are going to need Trump in a good mood if we're going to get a mutually beneficial trade deal, amongst other things. I'm sure Trump isn't going to lose much sleep over most things Bercow says, but he's going to be a tad miffed when he finds out how much power Bercow has in the House.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Probably still pee'd off that his wife went off with his brother. Whatever. Bercow, as speaker, is no longer challenged in Westminster elections. It's protocol, apparently. I'm not sure he's playing for the team here, we are going to need Trump in a good mood if we're going to get a mutually beneficial trade deal, amongst other things. I'm sure Trump isn't going to lose much sleep over most things Bercow says, but he's going to be a tad miffed when he finds out how much power Bercow has in the House.
      Good.

Though if he suggests we should replace him with anyone else he can feck right off. Our tulip speaker is out MPs choice.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

No. And if you can believe the DM, he had no problem having the leaders of China and Kuwait address the house.

Proper fecking tyrants....

Man is a hypocrite.

Comment

Bercow is a two faced little twerp. He may be elected but WE NEED Trump if Putin or some other dictator turns nasty. Trump might be a little extreme but as mentioned so are most of the other world leaders & organisations. Note Trump as far as I know hasn't been convicted

I suppose we could throw Bercow at Putin's drummer boys but I think a warthog or Reaper Drone or two might be more effective.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Bercow is a two faced little twerp. He may be elected but WE NEED Trump if Putin or some other dictator turns nasty. Trump might be a little extreme but as mentioned so are most of the other world leaders & organisations. Note Trump as far as I know hasn't been convicted

I suppose we could throw Bercow at Putin's drummer boys but I think a warthog or Reaper Drone or two might be more effective.
            Trump will do jack tulip about anything Putin does. Putin owns him, remember?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Trump will do jack tulip about anything Putin does. Putin owns him, remember?
              And May is going to pwn the both of them. Make Britain Great Again!
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

No. And if you can believe the DM, he had no problem having the leaders of China and Kuwait address the house.

Proper fecking tyrants....

Man is a hypocrite.
                To be fair, that was before Brexit, which is a bit of a huge game changer. Just saying...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

To be fair, that was before Brexit, which is a bit of a huge game changer. Just saying...
                  yeah before Brexit we kissed Tyrant's butts that isn't allowed anymore
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Dear USA,

This odious little scrote does not speak for us.

Regards,

Most people in the UK
                    Who the are you to speak on behalf of the population?

Errr, limited brain capacity?

I'm merely pointing out that a pompous little knob like Bercow is standing in the way of free speech that's all.
                    So NOT issuing a private invitation to a specific individual to speak before the House is blocking freedom of speech how? You're not allowed to, I'm not allowed to, Obama isn't allowed to, nobody is without permission.

Good try at Tory outrage but not convincing, nobody is that dumb.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                      Bercow is a two faced little twerp. He may be elected but WE NEED Trump if Putin or some oth
                      Bercow is wonderful. The fact the MPs generally aren't that keen on him is a great point in his favour for a start
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X