• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bercow to block Trump speech

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bercow to block Trump speech

Speaker John Bercow to oppose 'racist and sexist' President Trump addressing Parliament

Dear USA,

This odious little scrote does not speak for us.

Regards,

Most people in the UK

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
    Speaker John Bercow to oppose 'racist and sexist' President Trump addressing Parliament

Dear USA,

This odious little scrote does not speak for us.

Regards,

Most people in the UK
    Twat. And I mean you, you retard, no wonder you can't hold a role down with your limited brain capacity.
    Last edited by SlipTheJab; 6 February 2017, 19:49.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
      Twat. And I mean you, you retard, no wonder you can't hold a role down with your limited brain capacity.
      Errr, limited brain capacity?

I'm merely pointing out that a pompous little knob like Bercow is standing in the way of free speech that's all.

Lefties really are the most vile people....
      Last edited by Big Blue Plymouth; 6 February 2017, 19:56.

Comment

Too many are at any rate. Another one goes on the ignore list.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I'm merely pointing out that a pompous little knob like Bercow is standing in the way of free speech that's all.

So free speech let's you say what you want does it? Demonise whole nations of poor people (why hasnt your mate banned rich Saudis or any other Arabs, or Pakistan for that matter) We don't need want Trump here and as for vile look in the mirror first with your prejudice against the weakest and poorest.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Too many are at any rate. Another one goes on the ignore list.
            I would respond but I'm too broken up by what you've just said, LIGAS

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
              So free speech let's you say what you want does it? Demonise whole nations of poor people (why hasnt your mate banned rich Saudis or any other Arabs, or Pakistan for that matter) We don't need want Trump here and as for vile look in the mirror first with your prejudice against the weakest and poorest.

He's not my mate. I wouldn't even have voted for him.

All this anti-trump hysteria just sticks in the craw, that's all.

I'm sure it has already been mentioned on other threads but where were all these people when the Chinese premier was over here? Now there's a real tyrant for you.

What about Saddiq Khan hosting leaders of a number of countries who ban Israeli citizens from entering their countries? Shouldn't people have a problem with that?

Comment

He's not my mate. I wouldn't even have voted for him.

All this anti-trump hysteria just sticks in the craw, that's all.

I'm sure it has already been mentioned on other threads but where were all these people when the Chinese premier was over here? Now there's a real tyrant for you.

What about Saddiq Khan hosting leaders of a number of countries who ban Israeli citizens from entering their countries? Shouldn't people have a problem with that?
                They are all twats and I remember your condemnation of those leaders as well as you remember mine, the fact is that the USA should be better than China, Russia or the Middle East, with Trump its more of the same sh!t now. The fact that you condemn elected representatives of this country for daring to stand up to him speaks volumes doesn't it.

Comment

Freedom of speech has nothing to do with it. Trump can (and undoubtedly will) say whatever he wants. But the House of Commons has no obligation whatsoever to provide him with a platform on which to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Freedom of speech has nothing to do with it. Trump can (and undoubtedly will) say whatever he wants. But the House of Commons has no obligation whatsoever to provide him with a platform on which to say it.
                    Exactly. state visit? Don't think so Theresa (at least no matter what you think of Trump he was elected but as for her...)

Comment

Working...
                    X