• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Get it Right - Big Brother is Watching

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    "Nurses in Latex 3" isn't, apparently, a documentary about medical staff working on the Malaysian plantations, ...
    Isn't it?!

How disappointing. I had that saved in my Sky TV planner to watch next weekend, but I probably won't bother now and watch Time Team instead.
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      Isn't it?!

How disappointing. I had that saved in my Sky TV planner to watch next weekend, but I probably won't bother now and watch Time Team instead.
      No, sadly. I tried to convince the missus it was a spin-off from Holby City, but she wasn't buying it...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Not get one of those but did get a phone call earlier asking questions about whether my tiny business used any music on the premises.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Probably all part of the most draconian state surveillance legislation ever introduced in the developed world, namely the Investigative Powers Act. Check out Section 56: Investigatory Powers Act 2016. Basically means that agents of the state will be allowed to tell lies in court in order to secure convictions, and furthermore it bans anyone from questioning those lies.

You're ****ed matey boy....
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            If you want to do that sort of stuff why on earth aren't you set up "correctly" to do it
            Virgin have always refused to pass on details so didn't think I needed to bother. Guess I do now

Comment

Transmission, encrypted peers, ignore unencrypted peers, never had a letter ever.

Comment

I just don't get the 'I'm a contractor and I can't afford to buy stuff so I download it illegally' argument. If you like films by certain directors pay them to make more.

Comment

Working...
                X