• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oi pay your round before you feck off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smartie View Post
    Yep - if you're interested in that sort of thing, it should still be available on the BBC
    BBC - British History?s Biggest Fibs With Lucy Worsley - Media Centre
    That's His-story for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Fronttoback View Post
      Aaah. So you are the SAAS guy who's in 40 countries. You wrote a lucky number generator page and users pay you for a random lucky number via PayPal. You pumped it real hard and finally it has been used from 40 countries at a net profit of ... Wait for it... Wait for it...2 quid! It took you an hour to build and that my friend, was your finest hour! You real tough SAAS guy.
      Haha, you really are a tool..

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Parliament could have derailed it and they may still do.

However even some of those who voted leave wanted all the MPs to vote on it otherwise there would have been lawsuits later on causing a massive problem.
        If parliament did do that it would be wrong, they may want to quantify it and return for referendum if it becomes obvious and provable it would damage the UK significantly (note prove not operation Fear).

I clearly stated I wanted the lawsuit to continue and the highest courts to rule so there was no chance of a later legal challenge. That however does not remove the intent to derail they just didn't succeed because the Judges were sensible.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X