• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

An apology to Big Blue Plymouth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An apology to Big Blue Plymouth

I may have gone too far, sorry. I will now go back to trolling NLUK about Amazon Vouchers and PC about the dole. Ta. EOM.

Has he flounced
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      Has he flounced
      WGAS

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        WGAS
        Obviously STJ does .
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

What did you say?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
            I will now go back to trolling NLUK about ...
            If you want to troll NLUK, ask a really basic question about IR35 or tax.

I did, and quite by accident found I'd stumbled onto a gold mine of top quality troll material!
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I've been told off, quite rightly. And hang my head in shame. In other news NLUK is an Amazon Voucher tart and PC a dole claiming leech on the backside of the tax payer. Peace and Love. Ta. EOM.

Comment

Could it have been this:-

Nope you just come across as a useless twunt who wants to blame others for your misfortune, I didn't know or care about your life but immigrants didn't take your tax money or your wife, unless Abdul the Tax Inspector was in charge of your case. Hopefully Trump will keep him out of the US to protect others in your situation.

Or maybe this:-

Fair enough Enoch, good luck with the next role, 👍 Look forward to hearing how it all went pear shaped a week later through no fault of your own what a waste of space you are.

Who knows
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  Could it have been this:-

Or maybe this:-

Who knows
                  I've been told. Anyway I haven't got time for this as I'm too busy finishing off my application for UN peace envoy

Comment

I've been told. Anyway I haven't got time for this as I'm too busy finishing off my application for UN peace envoy
                    You should PM NorthWestPerm2Contr he has plenty of skills in that particular area.

Apart from that you are a very naughty boy
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X