• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

An apology to Big Blue Plymouth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Might as well make that a failed Amazon Voucher tart. Just checked my accountant and I have the princely sum of 5 introductions. Not quite a viable plan B yet
    Thats 4 more than me. Good work!

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
      What am I keeping you from, brain surgery or a cure for cancer?
      well you have a point there.

Comment

I may have gone too far, sorry. I will now go back to trolling NLUK about Amazon Vouchers and PC about the dole. Ta. EOM.
        You got an infraction & you've pissed your pants all over the board.

You are Suityou01 and I claim my five stabbity stabs.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          You got an infraction & you've pissed your pants all over the board.

You are Suityou01 and I claim my five stabbity stabs.
          Haha so long as you don't sit on me I'll be fine. And no infraction merely a friendly suggestion not to take the P!ss out of those less fortunate, like yourself. Anyway I'm not sure why you're here isn't there a first class lounge you should be sitting in (2 seats minimum I would imagine) ready to jet set across the world while rubbing our noses in it

Comment

Can I recommend you submerge your skull in H20 at a temperature of over 100 degrees celsius?
            100K would be more fun - with a sledgehammer nearby.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I may have gone too far, sorry. I will now go back to trolling NLUK about Amazon Vouchers and PC about the dole. Ta. EOM.
              What is rule 4 of CUK?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                100K would be more fun - with a sledgehammer nearby.
                What would be more fun is if you underwent a similar process at the same time.

I would consider my own sacrifice as full payment for the CUK putting up with me for so long, whilst knowing, at the point of contact, it was for the future good of the forum

Hang on, I smell a rat here:-

Haha so long as you don't sit on me I'll be fine. And no infraction merely a friendly suggestion not to take the P!ss out of those less fortunate, like yourself. Anyway I'm not sure why you're here isn't there a first class lounge you should be sitting in (2 seats minimum I would imagine) ready to jet set across the world while rubbing our noses in it
                When, on earth, did you start handing out "friendly suggestions", what with that and a booze soaked WTFH, the forum is indeed doomed
                Last edited by MrMarkyMark; 8 February 2017, 18:50.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                  Has he flounced

Comment

What would be more fun is if you underwent a similar process at the same time.

I would consider my own sacrifice as full payment for the CUK putting up with me for so long, whilst knowing, at the point of contact, it was for the future good of the forum

Hang on, I smell a rat here:-

When, on earth, did you start handing out "friendly suggestions", what with that and a booze soaked WTFH, the forum is indeed doomed
                    That's what I love about you MM. Its the erm, the uh? The ?

Hang on give me a few more minutes
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

...When, on earth, did you start handing out "friendly suggestions", what with that and a booze soaked WTFH, the forum is indeed doomed
                      Trust me - you really don't want to be on the receiving end of a "friendly suggestion".
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X