• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

An apology to Big Blue Plymouth

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    You should PM NorthWestPerm2Contr he has plenty of skills in that particular area.

Apart from that you are a very naughty boy
    Thanks MMM you twunt!

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
      Thanks MMM you twunt!
      You have already had to make one grovelling apology today (to what I consider a sockie), lets not make it another
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Why did I get dragged in to all this....
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Could you not just have messaged him to save me the time of reading this piss and drivel soaked sad excuse of a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            You have already had to make one grovelling apology today (to what I consider a sockie), lets not make it another
            Can I recommend you submerge your skull in H20 at a temperature of over 100 degrees celsius?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              I don't see much acceptance of the above apology...........yet

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Have you asked your accountant - I feel a twat for even typing that. Sorry NLUK you must get sick of that old tired, tulipty, trotted out comment.

Comment

NLUK is an Amazon Voucher tart
                  Might as well make that a failed Amazon Voucher tart. Just checked my accountant and I have the princely sum of 5 introductions. Not quite a viable plan B yet

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                    Could you not just have messaged him to save me the time of reading this piss and drivel soaked sad excuse of a thread.
                    What am I keeping you from, brain surgery or a cure for cancer?

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                      Have you asked your accountant - I feel a twat for even typing that. Sorry NLUK you must get sick of that old tired, tulipty, trotted out comment.
                      Not really. Gotta live by the sword and all that

Comment

Working...
                      X