• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A member of the public

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Anyone planning a beach-combing trip to Norfolk, perchance?
    Nah. But was thinking of popping down to Morecambe for a Chinese.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Ba dum tsss

Comment

(Good to see you're still recycling all your old jokes )
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Is now banging their head against their door.

£50m of cocaine found on Norfolk beaches - BBC News

Oh look, £50M worth of cocaine is washed up on the beach and I'm the only person here at 5am in the morning walking my dog. I know I'll ring the police and wait for them to come and say thanks.

FFS.

Finders Keepers!!!!
          I think you mind find selling 50m worth quite challenging. You'd end up dead or in prison.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Says the man with a picture of his own personal drug smuggling plane as his avatar.
            I'd be lying if I said the thought had never occurred to me (that and bringing in migrants from France), but no it would be too easy to get caught. You have to log every returning flight with customs, to allow them to turn up to check you out if they like.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
              I'd be lying if I said the thought had never occurred to me (that and bringing in migrants from France), but no it would be too easy to get caught. You have to log every returning flight with customs, to allow them to turn up to check you out if they like.
              If you brought a child migrant and got caught we would have to start a free the "GJABS one" campaign....
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

£50m of cocaine found on Norfolk beaches - BBC News

Oh look, £50M worth of cocaine is washed up on the beach and I'm the only person here at 5am in the morning walking my dog. I know I'll ring the police and wait for them to come and say thanks.
                £50m? That's like....what....a single line....?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  I think you mind find selling 50m worth quite challenging. You'd end up dead or in prison.
                  We all end up dead or in prison.

Comment

Reminds me of a Two Ronnies joke announcement: "Would the owner of a £50 million cocaine consignment please come to the lost property office, where a man who was smoking it has just been handed in.."

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                      Anyone planning a beach-combing trip to Norfolk, perchance?
                      I spotted a "larger than life" CUKker there earlier...

Comment

Working...
                      X